The admissions to class XI is subject to the declaration of CBSE Board result and the availability of seats. Only Offline Registration form shall be submitted, which is available at the school reception.
- The candidate should have been studying in a school affiliated to CBSE or any other recognized Board of Secondary Education.
- Student’s performance in Pre-Board/ Board examination and Entrance Test will be the criteria for admission.
- Merit will be the sole criteria for allotment of streams.
- Admission to class XI will be provisional and will be regularised after the declaration of result.
- The candidate produces the relevant documents like transfer certificate, mark sheet, certificate of qualifying examination, date of birth certificate and any other required document required.
- Any candidate migrating from a school in a foreign country, which is not affiliated to CBSE, shall be eligible for admission only on producing equivalent certificate obtained from CBSE and fulfilment of other conditions laid down by the school.
- Admission will be confirmed only after verification of documents, class X board result, qualifying the Entrance Test and an Interactive session with the parents and the candidate.